If you are willing to move to Australia and work there for as long as you desire, you are in dire need of the skilled independent subclass 189. With this visa, you, along with your family members, can stand a chance of becoming permanent residents of Australia. You can always apply for citizenship in Australia and work there for as many years as you want to.
In this article, we will introduce you to everything associated with the 189 visa Australia and how you are required to move about if you are applying for the same. Go through the entire article to learn more about visa 189.
What is Skilled Independent Visa 189?
It is a 189 skilled visa that foreign citizens require to stay and work in Australia. However, according to Australia’s Skilled Occupations List, your occupation must be enlisted so that the door that leads to applying for Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189 is opened for you. You can apply for this visa 189 only if you have certain eligibility criteria (we will discuss it in the following sections). Once you own it, you can remain permanently in Australia and work there for a lifetime.
What Are The Conditions For Applying For 189 skilled visa?
Before you fill in the application for Skilled Independent Visa 189, you need to understand the basic requirements and conditions that you need to fulfill. Since this particular 189 skilled visa application is accepted only through the procedure of invitation, you need to get invited to fill in the application. To get invited, you must fulfill certain criteria. They are:
- Through the procedure of SkillSelect, you must apply for an Expression of Interest. With this application, you will express how eager you are to travel overseas and work and settle down in Australia.
- You must have basic experience in the nominated position on the Skilled Occupation List of Australia, i.e., you need to thoroughly check whether your occupation is listed within the Skilled Occupation List.
- It would be best if you were either above the age of 18 or below 45 (maximum 50) before filling in the application for a 189 visa Australia.
- Get your skills assessed and secure at least 65 points to become eligible to fill in the application for a skilled independent visa 189.
- You need to have a certain basic understanding, knowledge, and skills in the English language. Otherwise, including a language barrier will create unnecessary problems, and you might not qualify for getting your 189 visa australia.
- You need to have all your health certificates signed as ‘fit for migrating .’ You also need to possess a character certificate showing your character’s history.
- You must not have any pending or outstanding debts to the Government of Australia. If you have so, those debts are required to be cleared off the table; else, you will not be capable of applying for your Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189 Australia.
Since 189 skilled visa is entirely point-based, one needs to have certain points to qualify for applying. You either require any of your family members or your employer to sponsor you, or you can allow the state or central government to nominate you so that you can become eligible to apply for a skilled independent visa 189.
If you need to check or keep track of the scores you have received in the skill test, you can always get in touch and opt for any migration agent in Adelaide.
How To Apply For visa subclass 189?
You can apply for visa subclass 189 only after you have qualified the given criteria as per the Government of Australia. You should note that you can apply for this visa once you have an invitation. After securing the invitation to apply, you need to log in with your credentials and apply for your visa online within two months maximum.
You will receive an invitation letter completely based on your Expression of Interest application. In the invitation letter, you will also know about the documents you are required to submit while filling in your application for your skilled independent visa 189.
The application procedure is a 3 step process:
- Get your skills assessed so that the Department of Home Affairs has a completely fair idea regarding your skills and whether you can also work in Australia.
- After you have scored an acquired point of at least 65, you need to submit an Expression of Interest through SkillSelect, so that you get an invitation to fill in the application for your visa subclass 189.
- After receiving an Invitation To Apply, you are required to log in with your credentials and fill in all the necessary fields and attach all the required documents. Once you have submitted your application form, you need to wait for a few months until and unless your visa subclass 189 gets approved and you receive an official physical copy of it.
There might be cases where one wants their family to tag along with them to Australia. For that, you need to add their details while writing an application for EOI through SkillSelect.
How Much Will it Cost You to Possess a 189 Visa Australia?
Since visa 189 will provide you with lifetime citizenship of Australia, it will cost you great revenues. As goes the line, “one needs to lose some to gain something more,” if you spend some of your savings to apply for a skilled independent visa subclass 189, you will be rewarded with a lifetime tenure in Australia. To learn more about the process and other benefits that visa 189 will provide you, you need to get in touch with the best migration agent in Adelaide. The migration agents will guide you through the entire procedure and make you free from any tension and worries that impede your way.
What Are The Benefits of Skilled Independent Visa 189?
If you plan to travel to Australia and your family, Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189 Australia will provide you with certain facilities that you can never think about being an immigrant. Some of the benefits provided by visa 189 for both you and your family are:
- You can reside permanently or as long as you desire in Australia.
- You can also work in Australia permanently.
- Your children and other family members can continue their studies and also work there.
- If you fulfill the eligibility criteria, you are also permissible to apply for Australian citizenship.
- You can get access to the benefits of healthcare and medicines with free registration of Medicare.
- You will become eligible to sponsor other members of your family who are willing to travel overseas and settle down in Australia just like you.
- You will also get the opportunity of getting access to all the social security points in Australia.
The entire procedure of applying for Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189 Australia is slightly complex. However, you can always take the help of the highly skilled migration agent Adelaide has to offer. If you are willing to settle down in Australia with your family and work there for your entire life, you can get in touch and consult with the leading migration agents who will guide you through the entire procedure and get hold of your visa 189 as soon as possible.